Monday 11 June 2018

THE JOURNEY TO HAPPINESS

I have lived in many places in my life, in Madrid, Bilbao, Barcelona, Basingstoke, Bristol, Sabinillas, Toledo, Ronda, Huelva, and possibly someplace else that I cant remember now.

Resultado de imagen de mapa europa satelite

I have moved twice to UK and twice back to Spain. I know quite a bit about the difficulties of starting over in a new place, making new friends, getting used to the place, dealing with bureaucracy (which by the way is bad in every country, not just in Spain), learning a new language, trying to understand Spanish in different parts of Spain (gosh, it can be quite tricky these one), so I would say I was cut off for this job. 

I started recently the new adventure of being a Relocation Agent, which basically means I help people with anything and everything related with their move in order to make the whole journey as stress free as possible.




And what I have realised is how different we are. And I dont mean Spanish vs English. I mean families in general. What I think is normal is strange for other people. There are so many different needs to be covered, so many things to think about that I had never considered before just because I live in another way.

I am proud to say that it is possible to put all differences aside and work and live together. Because there is something that unites us all: we all want what is best for our families and loved ones. So, it doesnt matter what other people tell you, if you think it is right for you and your family you ought to try it.


Resultado de imagen de felicidad

Nobody is saying it will be easy, or pretty, and you might not even like it. But if you dont try you will never know.

Just do it and be happy. I know I am. And I want the same for you.

The rest of your life starts today!



No comments:

Post a Comment